- Our aim is to ensure that you are entirely happy with our Products and our Service
- If you wish to make amendments or have a query on your order, email anytime our Customer Services Department firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01702 470939 Monday to Saturday 9.15 to 5.15, please have your Order Reference ready.
- In the event that Goods are out of stock you will be contacted by email or telephone with information on lead times or alternatives. You will have the opportunity to cancel your order should you wish.
- Goods require a signature unless you specify
at your risk Safe "if out instructions". If there is no one in to
receive the Goods the carrier will leave a card. It is your responsibility
to contact the carrier to rearrange delivery. If the goods are returned
to us you will incur a £10.00 charge plus a £4.95 redelivery charge.
Redirected goods can also incur a £4.95 charge. Cancellation of an
order following a failed delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking
- Delivery to outside UK mainland and abroad is an additional cost.
Contact us to find out the best delivery price.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item broken or faulty we will replace it Free of Charge. We may require the item to be returned and we will refund you the cost incurred. Items broken on arrival must be notified within 3 Days of receipt.
- If you decide that the Goods are not appropriate you may return them at your cost for a refund on the Goods. The Goods must be returned in perfect resaleable condition, including the original Presentation/Gift Boxes where applicable. We reserve the right not to refund or offer a partial refund on returned Goods that do not comply with the above. We normally allow you up to 28 days within which to return items.
Although every effort has been made to avoid any inaccuracy, the
occassional error can occur in our pricing, images, codes, sizing,
dimensions, capacities and descriptions. It is not in any way to mislead
our customers and we wish to apologise in advance for any inconvenience.